The Battle Road Dental Practice was established in 1981 and relocated to new premises at 84 Battle Road in St. Leonards on Sea in June 2010.
The practice offers modern and comfortable facilities in a calm and friendly environment.
The surgeries are spread across two floors with our ground floor surgery providing ample access for disabled patients.
Our branch practice at Station Plaza Health Centre has a purpose-designed facility for wheelchair users. This allows treatment to be carried out while the patient remains seated in their wheelchair.
Dental care and treatments at the practice
- We provide dental care for adults and children, both under the NHS, privately or under our dental plan scheme, in a calm and friendly environment.
- We offer a full range of cosmetic procedures including tooth whitening.
- NHS patients can opt to have part of their treatment carried out privately affording the patient a greater range of treatment options.
- We operate a Practice Quality Control programme and the practice is a silver member of the British Dental Association’s Good Practice Scheme.
- We refer to specialist practices for orthodontics and periodontics.
- We encourage preventive techniques – helping you to understand how to maintain the health of your mouth and keep it free of tooth decay and gum disease.
- We are able to offer treatment under conscious sedation for patients who suffer from anxiety or dental phobia.
- We encourage regular hygienist visits.
- We are privileged to have been selected as a Training Practice under the umbrella of Kent, Surrey & Sussex Postgraduate Dental Deanery. This allows us to benefit from, and contribute towards, the highest standards of current dental practice.